This delicious looking nut milk ice cream recipe comes from my good friend, the vegetarian warrior. He is a hard core vegetarian and healthy food eater. Check out his before and after photos!
He made this recipe for folks who love to eat ice cream but wants to avoid all the nasty healthy side effects. If you want to do the same, you can try the recipe out as well. For those who don’t like soya milk, you can replace that with any of the nut milk alternatives, such as almond milk or even Hazelnut milk.
- 1 can (400gr) coconut milk
- 1 1/4 cups soymilk
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and whisks until well combined
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours
- Put into ice cream maker bowl to mix it until thickened for about 20-25 minutes. The ice cream will have a soft, creamy texture
- To get firmer consistency, transfer the ice cream to an airtight container and place it in the freezer for at least 2 hours
- Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving